Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Tascus?
Tascus is a paperless manufacturing execution system (MES) designed to add quality control, traceability and product customisation into discrete manufacturing processes.
- What are the benefits of using Tascus?
- Cut production errors by 30%.
- Reduce costly product rework.
- Maintain full product traceability.
- Improve product quality.
- Integrate manufacturing processes easily and quickly.
- Ensure errors are found early.
- What do I do if I get a “Can’t Start” message?
If a “Can’t Start…” message is shown after scanning a barcode, check that the part number has been added to the parts database and has a production operation and production sequence assigned to it.
- Why am I getting slow loading sequences?
This is usually caused when using a cloud database and is related to a slow internet connection, or a large load on the cloud database. If it is a persistent problem, report the issue to Metis Automation.