We are looking for an over-achiever who will become our next Sales Superstar.
Metis Automation, an Award-Winning creator of software that makes complex manufacturing processes more efficient and more profitable. We are seeking a sales professional who knows how to build relationships with high-level executives and has experience in complex B2B sales.
Our mission is to transform SME and Enterprise manufacturing facilities into Industry 4.0 ready, efficient, and profitable organisations that can compete with world-class manufacturers and win new business from demanding high-value customers with improved product quality systems.
Metis Automation seeks a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team. Our SDRs research and qualify prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities. As an SDR, you will conduct exploratory phone conversations with potential customers, use your business acumen to uncover their problems and explain how they can be solved by our solution when the fit is good on both sides.
This position offers a base salary and commission. Employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Work collaboratively with marketing to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies.
- Work closely with Account Executives to transfer the information that you have gained to allow them to progress the sale.
- Conduct targeted prospecting of qualified leads qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media.
- Schedule meetings for Account Executive’s to present to and further assess a prospect’s business and potential for partnership with Metis Automation.
- Conduct discovery and needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned.
- Help mid-sized and large companies realise the potential of digital manufacturing.
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive.
- Get a mini-MBA! You’ll learn the industry and product inside out. You will discover how a variety of manufacturing industries and company sizes operate, what challenges they face and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees’ lives.
We’re Looking for People Who Have
- A track record of high achievement.
- Ability to type well and keep detailed notes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills.
- Confidence to create relationships with new people in all levels of an organisation, including those at the top level.
- Ability to adapt.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Previous successful sales or phone sales experience.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Are naturally curious and passionate.
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools.
- A keenly developed competitive nature.
- A “one-speed” energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation.
- The grit and ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection.
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- The ability to come up with creative ideas for prospecting and create perfect wording to ensure that a lead pays attention to your messages.
- A good listener.
- We’re based near Chester in the North West of England
- All roles are remote work-based, with occasional visits to client sites within the UK.
- OTE £30-45k
- Base £21-31.5k
*Please note all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.