We are looking for an over-achiever who will become our next Sales Superstar.
Metis Automation, an Award-Winning creator of software that makes complex manufacturing processes more efficient and more profitable. We are seeking a sales professional who knows how to build relationships with high-level executives and has experience in complex B2B sales.
Our mission is to transform SME and Enterprise manufacturing facilities into Industry 4.0 ready, efficient, and profitable organisations that can compete with world-class manufacturers and win new business from demanding high-value customers with improved product quality systems.
We are currently looking for an excellent Sales Account Executive to join us on our growth trajectory.
We foster a family environment that supports and celebrates the success of our team. In turn, this creates an amazing culture for our employees. We do not hire backgrounds. If you are average, you will be uncomfortable here. But if you are a superstar, you will thrive here.
This is an outstanding opportunity to not only create great success for our clients, but also for yourself. We fully intend to support our candidates who are willing to put in the effort to grow and close accounts. We will also invest aggressively to help you learn all the critical skills.
As a Sales Account Executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to end, with the main objective of increasing sales closed.
Objectives of this Role:
- Close SaaS sales with manufacturing companies to transform their manufacturing processes from paper and spreadsheets to a digital system that will revolutionise their production processes.
- Work with qualified prospects generated from inbound leads and outbound prospecting from our effective marketing and inside sales team.
- Build relationships with prospective clients by understanding their focus and needs and aligning them to our solutions.
- Understand objections and bring up ways to overcome them to close deals.
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends and terms.
- Increase sales of pilots and then licences to the rest of the factory and then get the group to standardise our system across all their sites.
- Main Responsibilities Include:
- Give product demos to qualified prospects (both online demos & in person).
- Set up meetings with qualified leads and listen to their wishes and concerns and educate the leads.
- Follow a structured sales process to profile and qualify prospective clients.
- Deliver presentations illustrating the value of our products and services to create sales opportunities.
- Prove the Return on Investment to all budget holders and decision-makers.
- Understand the route to get Capex approved and facilitate this.
- Review and follow up with prospective clients regularly.
- Maintain a database of clients with detailed and organised typed notes.
- Establish best practices and collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Research and keep refining new ways to speed up the B2B sales process.
- Gather feedback from leads and share with internal teams.
- Continuously demonstrate the financial, time and other repercussions of not making a MES project a priority.
The Successful Candidate Must Be:
- A creative self-starter who can identify ways to link our solution to the pain points of high-ranking executives in target accounts.
- Mentally tough and willing to take rejection.
- Consistent in performing measurable and effective sales behaviours.
- Highly coachable and able to implement feedback from managers and team leaders.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow up skills.
- Able to work well within a team
- The Successful Candidate Must Have:
- 4 years’ plus experience in a Sales Executive role reporting directly to upper management
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to grasp the client’s needs and increase customer engagement
- Experience with complex B2B sales.
- Ability to manage objections and negotiate costs and services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Interested in personal development and ways to improve your skills.
- Willingness to work remotely and to travel around the UK as needed, to meet with clients and prospects.
- OTE £35k
*Please note all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.