Profit from Reduced Downtime with Preventative Maintenance Software
The cost of a machine breakdown can be up to 15 times the cost of the maintenance task. Reactively responding to machine breakdowns, costs manufacturers approximately £180 billion each year in downtime alone. With Preventt’s preventative and predictive maintenance checking you can proactively maintain your assets, reducing your downtime costs by up to 80%.
Key Benefits of Preventative Maintenance Software
- Stop Data Overloading Your Maintenance Team. Eliminate spreadsheets planning maintenance schedules and enjoy this automatic preventative maintenance system giving you the relevant information when you need it.
- Ensure that Machines are Kept in Optimum Working Order. Predictive Maintenance task triggers will allow you to maintain assets as soon as performance levels drop.
- Dramatically Reduce Machine Breakdowns. Preventt ensures that maintenance tasks cannot be overlooked.
Preventt – Maintenance Task Manager
- Save Money by Detecting Machine Problems Early. E-mail notifications are sent to you when sensors detect measurements that exceed alarm levels, reducing your downtime.
- Eliminate Tedious Manual Data Collection and Analysis. Preventt automatically stores and trends data from machine sensors with automatic graphs that allow you to choose the correct alarm levels from accurate data.
Preventt – Alarms Trend View
Preventative Maintenance Software Features
- Maintenance Task Sheduling
- Preventative Maintenance Scheduled Tasks
- Predictive Maintenance Alarm Triggered Tasks
- Predictive Maintenance Cycle Count Tasks
- Email Notifications
- Automatic Reports
- Asset Interlocks
- Asset Monitoring
- Condition Monitoring
- Stores and Trends Asset Data
- Track Asset OEE Performance
- Cloud Data Storage
- Private In-House Data Storage