Tascus is a paperless manufacturing execution system (MES) designed to add quality control, traceability and product customisation into discrete manufacturing processes.
Setting Up Tascus
Before you can start using or creating production sequences, you need to configure the following:
- Setup SQL Database
- Install Tascus onto Workstations PC’s and Editor PC’s
- Create User Logins & Permissions.
- Configure any Interface Devices (Barcode Scanners, Data Acquisition Devices, Machine Interfaces etc.)
- Configure file locations for work instruction media.
- Configure file locations for Tascus reports and saved production images.
Once Tascus has been configured, you can begin to create production sequences for production products.
- Add Part Numbers
- Add Production Operations
- Create Production Sequences
Once production sequences have been created, you can then begin running production sequences and testing how they work.
- Run Production Sequences with test data
- Verify Production Sequences match physical build sequences
- Verify the output of production data in reports